new sun shield on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator03

banned
not to flame you brad but the picture up top....... drag radials are on the rear tirs (*not the front*) so yes the front tires are the stock f-1's.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Originally posted by Brad
but really, what did you expect coming into an SVT forum sporting our flagship ride covered in stickers import style?

Dude, those are NOT import style. Christ, if he had a flame covered hibachi or giant dragon wrapped around a bunch of Kami that meant "classy" or a bunch of APC or Hella stickers it would be. But these are actually products on the car.

I think it looks racey not ricey. If any kind of other stickered car comes to mind when I see it it's more along the lines of Nascar...

Terminator03

banned
thats the biggest contradiction iv heard in a while....... read this slowly brad and tell me if this phrase sounds respectfull..................

"it looked like crap but its his car and you have to respect that"

hehe man, calm down and take it easy. as soon as you see a 5 foot wing and honda, greddy, hks stickers on my car you can call it a ricer.

kom

Established Member
You called us gay.. see your quote below...

Originally posted by Terminator03
im done with this post you guys are gay.

Anyway, live and let live I always say... Oh and here's that picture of you car........

Terminator03

banned
and also to boot, no one in person or at the many car shows has cracked on my stickers on the sideskirt. all the time i get "did those come stick, they look good". its only people on here that have so much against ricers that any racing sticker has been generalized to be rice. and they are the ones that are disrespectfull. as a matter a fact im feeling a little bit of anger man, you need to calm down. with that attitude you must have had a civic that was really slow or something and now your converted. are you an ex-ricer brad?

Terminator03

banned
i didnt call every body on the board gay, just the selected few immature posters that will refrain to saying or doing things like you just did in your post kom. grow up and get over it cause i am.

Brad

Banned
thats the biggest contradiction iv heard in a while....... read this slowly brad and tell me if this phrase sounds respectfull..................

"it looked like crap but its his car and you have to respect that"

hehe man, calm down and take it easy. as soon as you see a 5 foot wing and honda, greddy, hks stickers on my car you can call it a ricer.

Sorry, I got them all flaming again, hahah. I have nittos also, I keep them on another set of wheels, it was a question not a flame. I noticed your front wheels were stock F1's so thats why I asked. Either way your car does look like crap in my opinion, but I do respect the fact its your car. Alot of the guys were saying stuff like, "you dont deserve it." My point was while I have a negative opinion on your car, that does not mean I dont respect the fact you own it. Understand now? I am not trying to flame you here, taste can't be argued.

Terminator03

banned
oh and thanks for the support dbk. exactly what i was thinking, a racing nascarish kind of look. so brad and kom do you think nascars look like "stupid imports" and is a disgrace to muscle cars??? can you justify that at all?

Terminator03

banned
brad your like a broken pencil you just dont get the point man. a respectfull opinion is not preceeded or followed by you car looks like crap.

Brad

Banned
oh and thanks for the support dbk. exactly what i was thinking, a racing nascarish kind of look. so brad and kom do you think nascars look like "stupid imports" and is a disgrace to muscle cars??? can you justify that at all?

No one pays you to put those stickers on your car. So no NAS is ok. And again, im not flaming you, so you dont have to be on the defensive

Terminator03

banned
well a lot of ricers are sponsered to, so if its ponsered its respectable. your full of contradictions. and im not flaming either im just trying to find out where your comming from.

Brad

Banned
brad your like a broken pencil you just dont get the point man. a respectfull opinion is not preceeded or followed by you car looks like crap.

Simpleton, listen, Ill put it in a way you may or still may not understand. I hate your stickers, I like your car. Respect for the 400 horse mustang, discust for your pathetic sticker collection. There you go, take that as you will. :beer:

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Nascar cars are paid by sponsors to have those stickers on. If someone paid me enough money, I would probably do it, but it would really have to be a lot of money for me to alter the looks of my Cobra. Like someone else said, it's a matter of taste - and money. I definitely don't have the latter, and I'm still considering the former.

Terminator03

banned
see brad is it so hard to be as respectfull as gchronis just was...

oh and like wise i hate you but like your car :beer:

oh well, brad your alright man this convo is getting stupid, lets talk about something else. you gonna do any other mods to your car?

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
ah how I love the internet...

Got my headers put on and some high flow cats(mainly because the stock ones really wouldnt fit well). Saw 376rwhp and 367rwtq on a mustang dyno, so that could be as high as 390rwhp in dynojet terms...this thing is just crazy loud now at WOT.

Brad

Banned
see brad is it so hard to be as respectfull as gchronis just was...

oh and like wise i hate you but like your car :beer:

oh well, brad your alright man this convo is getting stupid, lets talk about something else. you gonna do any other mods to your car?

I'm looking into a powered by honda sticker, but I might go with Type R not sure. J/K

Yes I have a bunch of mods that are sitting under my desk at home, I just have to find the time to do the install.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
hey T03, if you called and can't get through its because I'm in the woods around my house and get no reception. I'll PM you my home number if you need to get a hold of me...

Last edited:

Terminator03

banned
DBK, man i cant wait to hear the ride man. its gotta sound bad, and prolly register alot more on the butt dyno. hehe.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Actually, I think I like the side stickers. I think I'll stay away from the "Cobra" on the front, but the sides are OK. Hell, I might even put some on mine :) Where did you get the side stickers, BTW?

For those of you who think it's "ricey", just realize that a lot of the "old school" hot rodders did similar things. Just my 2 cents.

Matt03

Established Member
I'm not a big sticker person, but i think your car does look very nice! The way I see it is just because I don't like something on my car doesn't mean it won't look good on someone else's. I think that is what some people on this thread need to realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread