new sun shield on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator03

banned
i know most you guys dont like stickers at all... but in person i think this looks pretty damn good. designed it myself.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
dude, drag racing. Saturday. Let me know if you wanna go. You gotta hear my car now, it's ****ing insane pissed...:eek:

You been back to the track yet?

Terminator03

banned
yeah dude ive been to the track... give me a jingle ill tell ya what i ran. saturday sound good except i wouldnt be able to go until 5:30ish cause i work till then, unless i can get my shift picked up

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Just PM me on the board and let me know what you ran...hopefully you didn't get stuck runnin at Milan again:xpl:

Saturday is gonna be an early one man, it's way out in ontario. It's gonna be like a 10am to 5pm deal...just make sure you get the 26th off for the big shootout :thumbsup:

JClifton

Uhh it's stock!
Established Member
VERY VERY nice.... I especially like the stickers on the side skirts. I'm usually not one for stickers, but in this case... excelent. BTW where did you get that SVT emblem?

-- Jaret

Terminator03

banned
thanks clifton. its hard to tell how they really look in a picture. because it doesnt look ricey in my opinion it looks racey and its low key enough to not clutter the look of the car.

Terminator03

banned
well my old one looked stupid becuase it stood out too much. this one i decide to make it a good size but have outlined letters for a ghost kind of affect the doesnt stand out as much but complements the car. if anybody wants me to design them any kind of sticker or sunsheild pm cause i can design it on corel draw and send it to you and then all you have to do is burn it on a cd and take it to the local vinyle shop and tell them what size. because the main price you pay for vinyl is the designing but if you already have that done its minor. this only cost me 40 bucks for 2 of them.

Brad

Banned
I thought you were not posting here anymore because we have no sense of style. I also believe you said and I quote "we are all too 'old' to realize your cobra looks cool." Does that sound familiar?

Also to boot, those tires on the car, those are not nitto 555R's. Do you just drag with the nittos or something?

Last edited:

Terminator03

banned
well i guess two wrongs dont make a right but how would you feel if people knocked your hard work. i dont mean just like "it looks alright, but i wouldnt do it" i mean people getting all hard core and saying bad things. i was trying to get feedback on how to make it look good in the designing process but only a few helped out. so yes i did get a little mad... becasue there is a right way and a wrong way to go about things to respect people. and yes i was also direspectfull but it was definatly provoked. but to try to end it i said i wasnt posting on the thread anymore cuase it was just getting stupid and totally defeating the purpose of the thread in the first place.

Terminator03

banned
oh yeah and brad......

to boot, those tires on the car are nitto 555r's and they are on all the time, look closely in the picture or look at this one.....

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by Terminator03
well i guess two wrongs dont make a right but how would you feel if people knocked your hard work. i dont mean just like "it looks alright, but i wouldnt do it" i mean people getting all hard core and saying bad things. i was trying to get feedback on how to make it look good in the designing process but only a few helped out. so yes i did get a little mad... becasue there is a right way and a wrong way to go about things to respect people. and yes i was also direspectfull but it was definatly provoked. but to try to end it i said i wasnt posting on the thread anymore cuase it was just getting stupid and totally defeating the purpose of the thread in the first place.

Ah ha. Well people don't crack on my cobra, why, because its not covered in stickers. I realize taste can't be argued, and if you remember when everyone was cracking on you I said, "it looked like crap but its his car and you have to respect that." So I am not trying to flame you, but really, what did you expect coming into an SVT forum sporting our flagship ride covered in stickers import style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread