NEW Stainless Coolant Crossover Tube Plug "(Second Run)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
He made another thread selling the rest of his stock. Pretty sure they're gone for good. There is a vendor here though that sells a little different one

tnuce10

Established Member
That is correct, I am done selling the plugs. It was fun while it lasted and thanks to everyone that bought one over the last couple of years.

For anyone needing a plug, you will have to look up BPS. I believe they only do a hex head, 13mm though.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
Sorry to bump this but I was just cleaning my engine and looked at that plug. So happy I bought one and such a nice piece.

tnuce10

Established Member
Sorry to bump this but I was just cleaning my engine and looked at that plug. So happy I bought one and such a nice piece.

They are awesome pieces, it's too bad that other companies started making them. The quality doesn't even compare to my old ones, but people are price shopping and I don't blame them.

I'm glad I kept one for myself!

SlowSVT

Established Member
I have one of the very first batches that the shop screwed up which I got at a discount. Had a friend fix it on a lathe and now it's perfect. Very nice design, best plug made much nicer then brand "X". Perhaps others would be interested in a new run of these plugs

:rockon:

tnuce10

Established Member
I would be willing to consider doing another run. I would need 20 people.

If it seems like the interest is there, I can make it happen as long as the machine shop still has the files which I assume they do.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I would be interested if the plug sits flush (new design). I intended on picking one of these up but I keep putting it off.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
I'm sure my brother would be interested in one. If not I'll take another lol. So you can put me/him down for one for sure.

tnuce10

Established Member
That's about 5 people. I will keep an eye on this thread. If we get up around the 20 mark, I can make this happen.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I am going to bump this thread because I would like to pick one of these up. Is there anyone else who wants one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread