New stable-mate for the Mustang

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
Went searching for a newer car for my "BetterHalf" and ended up grabbing a 2010 SHO with 18,000 km (11,000 miles) on it in near mint condition.

Pretty impressive car actually, and can't wait to take a long trip in it.

Now that my significant other has a twin turbocharged vehicle, it stands to reason that the Mustang should be twin turbocharged also. Lol!

Here are a couple of pics and thanks for looking...

sho1.jpg

sho3.jpg

...Bleeding all blue now...

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
that's what I just bought my wife. same color too! unfortunately on the way home it started misfiring. so far it has been in the shop for 2 weeks and I have owned it for 17days. they replaced all spark plugs, replaced a coil, replaced the master cylinder, replaced the brake booster, the drivers seat cooling does not work, one of the key fobs keeps saying "key not detected", and there is a nasty rattle in the dash at 75mph. cant wait to get the car back and actually spend some time in it!! oh and of coarse order a tune :)

flS/R

Established Member
the taurus redesign is nice. For such a big looking car, how does it drive? (is it faster than your mustang?)

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
that's what I just bought my wife. same color too! unfortunately on the way home it started misfiring. so far it has been in the shop for 2 weeks and I have owned it for 17days. they replaced all spark plugs, replaced a coil, replaced the master cylinder, replaced the brake booster, the drivers seat cooling does not work, one of the key fobs keeps saying "key not detected", and there is a nasty rattle in the dash at 75mph. cant wait to get the car back and actually spend some time in it!! oh and of coarse order a tune :)

i would be afraid to order a tune for a car that just got done having so many issues fixed....

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Nice stable :)

"Better Half", "significant other" is the only description of the person you used to describe the person you bought it for? I'm guessing he liked the car?

:D

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
ive got the same pair. LOVE my SHO. great car, fun to drive and a stop like feelings hurter.

come over to ecoboostperformanceforum.com

enjoy it man!

here is mine.

IMG_0045_zps56edc8a9.jpg

IMG_0047_zpse3f43733.jpg

IMG_0047_zpse3f43733.jpg

o2gt

Established Member
love these cars, how are they with a tune? i would assume its a big difference, i was thinking about buying one when i get out of school.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
love these cars, how are they with a tune? i would assume its a big difference, i was thinking about buying one when i get out of school.

with a tune they make 445 crank hp. that means 0-60 around 4.2 and high 12s@108-109. with a livernois +4 tune and meth 500 crank hp and 0-60 under 4, low 12s@117+

in other retarded fast for what it is.

o2gt

Established Member
that sounds like a very nice upgrade, sounds like a fun car to drive. I understand that made some changes in the last year or so. look to be great cars.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
that sounds like a very nice upgrade, sounds like a fun car to drive. I understand that made some changes in the last year or so. look to be great cars.

sadly the 10s have some issues, not power train, but with tech as the OP is facing.

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
Very nice....congrats!! :beer:

Thanks man.:beer:

Ouch, I hope you can get things worked out with the car. So far so good for us.

Nice looking

Thank you.:beer:

the taurus redesign is nice. For such a big looking car, how does it drive? (is it faster than your mustang?)

Definitely not faster than the Mustang but I don't think the SHO would lose sight of the Mustang either. Definitely impressed and pleased with the performance.

Thanks.:beer:

Tuned my '13 SHO. Night and day difference. Congrats!

ive got the same pair. LOVE my SHO. great car, fun to drive and a stop like feelings hurter.

come over to ecoboostperformanceforum.com

enjoy it man!

here is mine.

Thanks Hemi, already enjoying it and my wife just luvs driving it. To her, it feels like an SUV and I have to say, parked next to the Mustang it looks big.
Thanks for the forum link. Will join up there shortly.:beer:

with a tune they make 445 crank hp. that means 0-60 around 4.2 and high 12s@108-109. with a livernois +4 tune and meth 500 crank hp and 0-60 under 4, low 12s@117+

in other retarded fast for what it is.

Wow.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Nice I havent seen a red SHO before. The only ones Ive seen were white or black

BTW those tail lights look like cicada eyes

Users who are viewing this thread