DSC08504.jpg

DSC08503.jpg

DSC08509.jpg

DSC08510.jpg

DSC08513.jpg

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Spyderco's are pretty nice. I have a few and they are def a good everyday carry, dont care what happens to it kinda knife.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I like www.emersonknives.com . More pricey, but quality is sick and the wave feature comes in handy. You just pull the knife outta your pocket and it hooks on your clothes and deploys. But it all depends on what you want to use it for. I myself dont think ill ever carry another knife besides a emerson...... well maybe a benchmade.

BTW not sure but Lightning Larry used to be able to get some pretty good deals on knives, I would PM him and ask him. Anything from www.moteng.com and usually his prices were cheaper than what was advertised on moteng. Just let him know I sent ya!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not into knives but that is really nice. I checked out the Emerson Knives link. That Emerson CQC-10 is nice! Never knew knives like this were that expensive. Are they pretty much indestructible? The Emersons I mean.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I'm not into knives but that is really nice. I checked out the Emerson Knives link. That Emerson CQC-10 is nice! Never knew knives like this were that expensive. Are they pretty much indestructible? The Emersons I mean.

Very strong, very sharp, and the ones that have the wave feature are very fast opening. Faster than a switch blade considering you dont have to press a button to open them, just pull outta your pocket and its deployed :banana:

Eric91Z

Established Member
If you are looking for a reasonably priced, nice quality, made in the US knife, I would highly recommend the Spyderco Native. I got one after carrying a Benchmade for years and so far quite impressed. It is a CPMS30V blade too.

Best part is you can get them from Wal-Mart. I have heard some stores that carry them in stock, but none around me did. I ordered from their website and did the site-to-store shipping for no shippig charges:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5244171

Users who are viewing this thread