New So Cal Car Club

NastyWS6

Established Member
I am trying to wait on the competition orange and see if I like that color more than the redfire before I make my decision. In the meantime I am just saving more money for a larger down payment or for mods. Haven't decided that part yet.

NastyWS6

Established Member
We do finally have our first mustang owner on our club. His name on here is WildCard With a badass 2000 (I think) GT with a Vortech supercharger and fully built Cobra motor, and a very nice guy to put up with us Fbody folk LOL J/k. But other than him I have not been able to get enough new people to even show up to our meetings yet. Hopefully soon they will realize we are NO longer a Fbody club and give us a chance.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Did u get any of the other Cobra's to join up yet?

But I am still trying to get as many people as possible to join still. I think really soon I am personally going to set up a couple of local events for anyone who is interested to go out and have some fun. I am thinking either going to speed world for some fun or maybe a private track day out at irwindale speedway or something.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Yeah the meeting is in chino. Right off of the 60 fwy and central. Where abouts in the valley do you live ? I am currently working in Slymar. Yeah Mcrat is a member of ours, probably one of the most helpful people out there for those who auto x or drag race.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
McRat was pretty funny on another thread & gave me pretty good info on the Carlsbad track.

Sylmar...dang thats pretty much right around my alley. But going all the way pass the 70 is pretty far bro.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Yeah he usually does have really good information about C-bad he goes down there a lot. Yeah I agree it is pretty far away far you, I think it is around 50 miles away if you were go.

NastyWS6

Established Member
The 60 FWY is not very bad at all actually. The 10 is the bad FWY. And same with the 5. Yeah the meeting is at 3pm, if your going to cruise out there give me a call 909-347-6697. But when you get on the 60 east, exit Central turn right. Go up to edision (about 3 miles up) and you will see a big park of the left hand side. Go straight through the light at edison and the driveway is on the left hand side about 1/2 mile or so down from there.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by NastyWS6
Yeah I will agree with you on that one. But the Valley is not that much cooler.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Like this past week & today?

Mike is the meeting always at the same location? Really its freaking hot outside right now. Any plans closer or away from the 71?

NastyWS6

Established Member
As things are right now there may or may not be any more meetings. Lately we have had a lot of problems with members not showing up. So it is hard to say if we will be relocating the meeting spot or just disbanding what is left of the club.

The temp in the Valley was not bad today, but last week it was hot as hell. Just like down in the IE

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Mike that sucks bad. But honestly the member seem to be far to spread out but ur site is pretty cool. I wouldnt mind but the heat thing esp. on sunday was my deciding factor of not going...plus it didnt help fell asleep....perfect weather for naps.

Id like to go to Riverside or Huntington area. at least its a bit cooler then the inland.

Dude what u doing all the way out here & from Riverside. Night time is perfect for going back on forth but forget the day & morning trips.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Mike that sucks bad. But honestly the member seem to be far to spread out but ur site is pretty cool. I wouldnt mind but the heat thing esp. on sunday was my deciding factor of not going...plus it didnt help fell asleep....perfect weather for naps.

Yeah it was definitely another hot day, most of our members all live within 25 miles or so of the meeting place. Which seemed to work out great originally, but has since seemed to become an inconveinance for everyone.

I'd like to go to Riverside or Huntington area. at least its a bit cooler then the inland.

Riverside is always hot as hell in the summer time. Never seems to change.

Dude what u doing all the way out here & from Riverside. Night time is perfect for going back on forth but forget the day & morning trips.

I am working out there right now, thats why I am commuting back and forth. I am working over at Slymar Elementary School working on some of the remodeling that was done wrong a few years ago. Going home and driving out there is fine, it's just the weather while I am there that sucks.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
So just a matter of getting folks interest again is what it seems like.

Why are u so deeply involved...u the president of the club?

NastyWS6

Established Member
I am actually the treasurer but also help with all the planning for the club with all the events and everything else. Yeah we have been trying to get some interest and some more people but it has not really been working all to well. Thats why I keep trying to spike some attention to this thread every now and again to see if anyone will contact me for info or come out there.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
So how many folks are hard core members? Need the solid base to keep growing....ur def. doing all u can. U keep getting my freaking interest.

So how much is the member ship fee?

Sad to say but groups always fall apart. Id remember my crew had bunch of side groups. Some had other ideas of what the group was about & other had different ideas & of course there was the others that didnt feel like the belong.

But that was all about Graffiti...thank god im not hanging around with them no more. All talented & now bunch of junkies.

NastyWS6

Established Member
We only have about 5 harcore members left, but lately even they have been missing the meetings. I know over 90% of car clubs fall apart within the first year thankfully we have been around for almost 2 years already.

The membership fee is $15 per year.

Users who are viewing this thread