New So Cal Car Club

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
15per yr aint much to ask of the members.
Why not have the next meeting at Carlsbad 1/4 Track next time out?
Think if theres an event it might just be more interesting, plus on the track every one gets to participate & put up a small 20.00buck price to the quickest dude or some thing?

After that every one can go out for some dinner or some thing & have futher discussion out there about the club?

The crew i was in started up in 1990 & it was all falling apart at 1994. As for the hardcore members maybe some refreshning is all they need.

I know Toys"R"Us club was really jumping in the late 80's to the 90's. Some still around but nothing like those day's, but there admissions were some thing like 20bucks a month. & of course u got those other Lowrider clubs selling smack & helping there club get the most expensive parts that they can find & some crazy paint jobs....i know they aint paying out of pocket for some of there stuff.

Mike is on at the track next meet? :)

NastyWS6

Established Member
Yerah we might be able to do something down at the track. A lot of our members are not fond of Carlsbad including myself but we'll see how it works out. I will ask them and see if they want to have the meet down there.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Let me know what ur cooking?

As the months come its just going to be way sticky to be inside the Inalnd Valley's. Coastal or near Coastal Sections would be great.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Yeah I will keep you updated on whatever is going to happen with the next meeting as well as the club status.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:lol:
Micheal, when u guys planning on it?

Check the Regional Forum :D
Ud catch more fly's there then here :shrug:

So when u getting the 03 Cobra or 04 Cobra????

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
sounds like fun - i'll try to make your next meeting on the 31st. would you mind putting some info in the cali forum? seems like traffic there is starting to pick up. :)

did you pick up your orange 04 yet? :beer:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Not yet picked up the 03/04 yet, working out of town and don't want to put 1k a week on the new car so I am holding off for a little while longer. Our Meeting is going to be Sept 7th due to labor day weekend.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol:
Micheal, when u guys planning on it?

Check the Regional Forum :D
Ud catch more fly's there then here :shrug:

So when u getting the 03 Cobra or 04 Cobra????

It is going to be Sept 7th. I am going to wait until I have a daily driver before I buy the Cobra, in the meantime I will continue abusing mine with my long commutes.

wickedstangs

Established Member
I thought I throw this in here too.. lol

IMAG007.GIF

WS Inland Empire Chapter

Users who are viewing this thread