New Shop Build Thread

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Man I love your garage. What is the wall height and the height from floor to peak? I’m going to start playing with some designs this weekend and your garage has a ton of the things I’m looking for.

How do you think the floor finish will hold up with jacks / stands/ traffic - etc? I love the color but will probably go with a grayish on mine to reflect lots of light.

If I’m not mistaken, the walls are 18’. The ceiling is pretty high. Standing on the top of the room I can’t stand straight and walk around without bending over.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Shower finished today. The glass sliding door was finished and installed after this pic, but I didn’t stick around long enough

2ynjciq.jpg

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Are those tiles attached directly to the plywood? With nothing inbetween to stop the moist from reaching the wood?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Just a quick update, interior room is almost completely finished. Fence has been built which connects the house yard with the lot the shop sits on.
And for the big news, I just bought a two post lift which is being installed Wednesday morning. I’ll post pics

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Just a quick update, interior room is almost completely finished. Fence has been built which connects the house yard with the lot the shop sits on.
And for the big news, I just bought a two post lift which is being installed Wednesday morning. I’ll post pics

Congrats Todd. That is awesome brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I'm gettin' excited!

tenor.gif

May is gonna be here before ya know it!

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I went over to his place @Smooth and checked out your new living quarters. Its all nice as hell.

Yes he has a VMP in a box with things stacked on it:eek: i almost fainted when i saw his blasphemy.

His pictures dont do his stuff any form of justice. Ive seen them and been in them and let me tell you that shop is to kill for and his cars are TOP Notch

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I went over to his place @Smooth and checked out your new living quarters. Its all nice as hell.

Yes he has a VMP in a box with things stacked on it:eek: i almost fainted when i saw his blasphemy.

His pictures dont do his stuff any form of justice. Ive seen them and been in them and let me tell you that shop is to kill for and his cars are TOP Notch
Thanks man I appreciate that

Users who are viewing this thread