New Shoes!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well Yes and No. I looked at aftermarket rims in 17's, 18 and even 20's. I had 20's on my 18 XLT but on a Raptor...nah. I bought these 18 take-offs off FB Market place for $1500. I needed some thing to ride around on while my 2020 rims were getting powder coated and the tires only had 10k miles on them.
18 Rims.jpg

I had my rims powder coated in a Satin Black($600) and the Beauty Rings painted($250) Lead Foot Grey. I'm happy with the look for now but I may or may not have the Beauty Rings powder coated Satin Black. Now I'll sell the 18's and my old tires and recoup some of my money.

44444.jpg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Nice!

Glad you didn’t go with some ridiculous aftermarket wheels
Whereas I think there are some great looking ones....the 2020 Raptor Beadlocks are pretty good looking rims as well. Some guy on the Raptor forums did 22" rims and is getting drugggggg.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Whereas I think there are some great looking ones....the 2020 Raptor Beadlocks are pretty good looking rims as well. Some guy on the Raptor forums did 22" rims and is getting drugggggg.
With spinners? lol
I wish they offered that color gray when I ordered my 18 Lariat. I asked, nope.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
With spinners? lol
I wish they offered that color gray when I ordered my 18 Lariat. I asked, nope.
I don't think it looks horrid, but it doesn't look great. If it was an XLT it might have worked better for him.
PXL_20230322_202223040.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread