New Shoes and MGW Shifter....

svtpolice

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Hey guys, well I got some new shoes and installed the MGW short throw.

The MGW wasn't too bad. Used 4 jack stands and took my time. Fairly simple install and well worth the money.

IMG_4846.JPG

These are the new wheels. I need an Panhard bar to center up the rear. Apparently this is a thing from the factory that the wheels are pushed a little over to the drivers side.

IMG_4829.JPG

IMG_4824.JPG

Anyway, just wanted to share.

Sielmo

Established Member
Hey guys, well I got some new shoes and installed the MGW short throw.

The MGW wasn't too bad. Used 4 jack stands and took my time. Fairly simple install and well worth the money.

View attachment 71840

These are the new wheels. I need an Panhard bar to center up the rear. Apparently this is a thing from the factory that the wheels are pushed a little over to the drivers side.

View attachment 71841

View attachment 71842

Anyway, just wanted to share.

Love it! I have the same color combo and have been looking to do something similar with the wheels. What size rim and tire as well as what brand of tire did you install? The pictures are small and for some reason, I cant open them up...probably my computer.

svtpolice

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Thanks a bunch guys!

Thank you for the compliment, I am following you Scuba Steve on Instagram, your car is nothing short of amazing my man.

svt4me38, absolutely. It changes the whole dynamic of driving it. Shifting is much more precise.

Sielmo, thanks man! Here are the Specs:
Front: Avante Garde 310 20x9
Nitto 555 G2 275/35 ZR20

Rear: Avante Garde 310 20x10
Nitto 555R 305/35 R20

Users who are viewing this thread