New setup with my C6 Z06 (pics)

venomws6

Established Member
Awesome looking car man.. :rockon: and great work with the pics XyX

You can really see the diffrence between the good pics and the crappy ones.. :lol1:

EX1

Established Member
I remember you thread on the vette forum about a cam. Have you found one you liked yet?

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Thanks man! Other than how I have it now cosmetically, I'd like to put some nice wheels on it. (black 360forged concave 19/20''s)

Peformance wise: Procharger / blower cam
Yea, +1 on the 360s - but man are they pricey!

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Yea, +1 on the 360s - but man are they pricey!

Man u aint lyin..!!! $$$$$$$$$
Over $6k!

Corvette%20Z06%2020%20Inch%20360%20Forged%20Concave%20Mesh%20Matt%20Black.jpg

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Awesome car Andrew I like the way it came out. I agree with a comment earlier that maybe a rim stripe might look good on the rims. B (XYX) GOOD work as always. If you get a chance throw up some pics of the cobra for me. Thanks Scuba

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Bravo. This is exactly how I would do it if I had that car.

Thank you, that's what I like to hear. I know it looks good but thatd suck to be 'that guy' that rolls around in a car that everyone barfs over when they see me rollin by. Lol

Yea, lol my quote was over 7k (due to all the finishing work) I'm asking for..)
The stupid thing is, I'm probably gonna get them..

I'll be jelly once you get those wheels. :coolman: I would definitely stand out around my area bc there are quite a few Z06's / Zr1's and everyone has stock wheels. Im alll about performance and those wheels would definitely be right there in line with blower setup....meaning I'd have to flip a coin between the two!

Awesome car Andrew I like the way it came out. I agree with a comment earlier that maybe a rim stripe might look good on the rims. B (XYX) GOOD work as always. If you get a chance throw up some pics of the cobra for me. Thanks Scuba

I think a rim stripe would look good on some aftermarket wheels....the stripe would have to be silver. Red would have to be thin and on a black wheel of course. Just my taste, what u think brotha?
Let's get a drink sometime and bs, it's about that time.

Users who are viewing this thread