New set 03 Sonic Blue Cobra F1 Cog Drive Build.

nastynotch483

Established Member
Thanks 03 white snake! Will you be at mustang week this year? I will be in Boston this weekend visiting home family and civil service test Massachusetts Department of corrections!

nastynotch483

Established Member
Thanks Bud! hope to have it all done here soon! I will be going to a auto where the F1 shines through an auto set up! i hope to have some more build pics and videos here shortly

nastynotch483

Established Member
new%20wheels_zpsr9lkstzs.jpg
Front wheels came in today! cant wait to mount them! And FB 4r70w Auto!!

nastynotch483

Established Member
Today we got the car into shop and Pro Dyno! we have some Blower Brackets going out for power coating this week and if the Guys find time we will start to put the cobra back together! Cant wait to here and see what the new cams set up will do on the Dyno! stay Tuned

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love it! I think you'll get it all done for Mustang Week. For sure you'd be super bummed if you missed it. Your Cobra is going to make some jaws drop with eyes wide open.

nastynotch483

Established Member
Today we Made Great Progress and all we have let is to mount the Battery in the trunk top Off the motor Oil and Blower Oil and look to mount wheels and Fire it off Monday!! Videos to come! big thanks to Pro-Dyno Dan the man paul the shop manger Clint and Jeremy total team effort!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome that you're going to easily finish everything for MW. Can't wait to hear this beast in a video! :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks really good, Nate. Do you have any videos? I'd love to even hear the engine idle. :)

D-MANN

Established Member
I would love to see the video on this cobra. It's a beast. I'm betting little kids would cry and panties drop when this cobra fires up!!

Users who are viewing this thread