New Seats

03cobra283

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Established Member
I love those seats. I would get rid of my factory 03 seats and get some of those to save me some extra race weight

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Installed...

IMG_0913-edit-web.jpg

IMG_0884-edit-web.jpg

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
lol. I didn't get started until this evening, so it was dark by the time I finished. Hopefully better pics tomorrow.

I also removed the rear interior panels and swapped them for an 03 set with snap locks so I can actually use the soft boot cover I've had for years. Said boot cover is a pos and doesn't fit right at all, so I'm not sure it was at all worth it.

Roll bar hopefully soon. Just have to find someone to powdercoat it the color I want. That and a couple minor paint changes are on the soon to do list.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Looks good Brett!! So how much lighter are these seats? Any noticeable difference? How comfortable also? Wish I had some money so I could get the wheels you have for sale 'cause I think they might look alright on my silver car. Take it easy.

Jamie R.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I honestly don't know how much lighter, Jamie. Greatest savings is surely the drivers seat because of the power adjustments. They are definitely lighter though. They're comfortable. Way better than the stock 99 seats. 01 seats are pretty comfortable though.

The BBS wheels would look killer on your car. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread