New Seats

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
IMG_0874-web.jpg

Also have the 03 light grey suede rear seats to go with them. Hoping to put them in tomorrow with a proper photoshoot to follow. I'm just happy to finally get rid of the terrible 99 seats.

:-D

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Nice, I want to see them installed. I've been wondering how the two tone will actually look in there.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I love my CR1's.

Did you get the "wide" versions?

No. These are the TRS seats. The regular version is supposed to accomodate up to a 38" waist or something like that. Enough room for my fat ass.

They are a nice set of seats. Are they any lighter then the factory seats? Thanks Lee

Definitely lighter, but I have no idea by how much. I think these are like 30-35lbs a seat??

+1

Brett those seats are going to look great expecially with the 03/04 cobra rears. Congrats on getting rid of the boring 99 seats. I know what you mean about that. I'll be going with some racing seats down the road after my 99 seats look like crap. Pics.... please

Thanks! I'm very happy to get rid of the 99 seats.

seats look good man. i'd love to get me some cobra seats even.

I wanted 03/04 seats, but have never really been able to find some for a reasonable price and somewhat local. I saw a set of DAMAGED 04 dark insert seats go for $1600 recently on ebay. Craziness.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
They look great. I loved my Corbeau Legacys in my cobra. I think they are more comfortable than the stock 03-04 cobra seats. The only thing that is kinda annoying is that the seats sit lower in the car than stock seats. Cant wait to see pics!

Users who are viewing this thread