New roll cage is in!

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Well, I figured I would post this here, as this is where the car's heart lives!

Last August I sold my track prepped mystic to purchased this Kenny Brown prepped triple black vert with under 30k miles. This has always been one of my favorite cobra's, and when my buddy told me we was looking to step into a terminator, I told him I would do anything to buy this car off him, well the mystic sold, and she is in my garage now! Anyways, I have been looking for a bar since that day with no luck, until last month, when EDZ sold his 03 cobra to a fellow member on here, that had no intentions of open tracking. So I had him cut out the cage, sell it to me, and I had it converted to a bolt in bar and plates welded into my ride. I really wanted a bolt in bar, so that when not tracking the car, I would still be able to run a full interior with my CDC lightbar. I can go from CDC to cage in under 30 min without pulling out any of the rear plastics, just the rear seat, and I have EDZ custom rear seat delete for when I am running the cage. I am really pleased.....here are the results, sorry for the poor pics, just snapped a few really quick, before I had to mow the lawn!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to get back on track:banana:

rollbar001.jpg

rollbar002.jpg

rollbar003.jpg

And one pics from my last auto-x just for giggles:coolman:

vert3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread