New rim suggestions

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Chrome Saleen's

^This, lower the car, 18" Chrome Saleens, Mach chin spoiler and grill, Mods that want break the bank and make the car look awesome. Also will help in future sale of the car so you can upgrade to a V8 some day if you choose so...

Also debadge it.....

Last edited:

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
TF or HRE would be nice - just kidding. Can't go wrong with some black Bullitts on your car.

Uh, yes you can. Black = overplayed and looks terrible. Bullits = way overplayed and look terrible no matter the finish.

OP, your car is a dark color, a light colored (i.e silver) or polished (i.e. chrome) finish wheel will look best. People will say chrome Saleens are overplayed, but for a reason. They are one of the best replica wheels you can put on a mustang.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Most likely no more than $1400-1500 for the rims and tires together

it also depends on how wide of a tire/rim you want to go, as far as the price goes.. the wider the tire, the wider the rim has to be and the higher price you'll be paying.. example the cheapest tire you can get that's 275/40-17 (OEM on the 03 Cobra is 131 dollars at discounttire.com for your car the 225/55-16 is 90 dollars..

The Grey Beast

Established Member
it also depends on how wide of a tire/rim you want to go, as far as the price goes.. the wider the tire, the wider the rim has to be and the higher price you'll be paying.. example the cheapest tire you can get that's 275/40-17 (OEM on the 03 Cobra is 131 dollars at discounttire.com for your car the 225/55-16 is 90 dollars..

I'm lookin to go 275 in front, 285 out back

GT Stang

Torque
Established Member
TSW nurburgring

nurburgring_gunmetal_reg_normal_white.jpg

6124547386_9f03921ac7.jpg

they are cheap on ebay also

18 Gunmetal TSW Nurburgring Wheels Rim 5x114.3 5 Lug Altima Maxima Eclipse Camry | eBay

Users who are viewing this thread