NEW RIDE! **import warning** but its the GOOD kind of import =) haha

cobrasvtxyz

PoWeR tO wEiGhT!
Established Member
picked this up a couple weeks ago! ive been waiting to own my OWN bike for 6 years!! the day has finally come!:banana::rockon:

1000687c.jpg

1000697k.jpg

1000701r.jpg

1000702w.jpg

1000703vih.jpg

THE SEXY GF
1000676s.jpg

AND MY NEW GARAGE FOR THE BIKE! HAHAHA
1000695g.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome bike! Congratulations! I see both your girlfriend and your cat both love it, too. :thumbsup:

cobrasvtxyz

PoWeR tO wEiGhT!
Established Member
Awesome bike! Congratulations! I see both your girlfriend and your cat both love it, too. :thumbsup:

thank you! i never thought id find a replacement for my cobra and ya the cat likes to sleep on the seat haha i still gotta get a rear seat though so i can take the gf for some rides :rockon:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
more gf pics please
+1 :lol1: Congrats on the bike, I barely started to ride a bike and im loving it. Cant wait till I get better and get a license and buy one. Becareful on it and try to wear your gear as often as you can (im sure there will be times you wont even if you say you will, just dont do anything stupid :beer:). How much did you get it for?

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
I use to have an R1 but I got bored of it. I found it much more fun to drive the cobra, so I sold it.

Just remember: There two types of riders, those who have fallen, and those who haven't fallen yet.

BTW, is that a pic of a casket on your tv?

97cobra1

Established Member
Nice. I've always liked the looks of the solid suzuki blue plastics. I don't like the older generation "stripes" on the tank though. Be safe out there bro, watch out for the idiots on the road.

I just got mine back running again. And i've got a set of Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC2's going on tomorrow. Then it's off to get some more Gap time in.

Users who are viewing this thread