New ride! 2016 Mustang GT (traded the 13')

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
Hey guys, I upgraded the wifes 13' GT with a newer one. Its a premium 400A car, Oxford white, pretty well optioned. I will miss the old 13, it had 60k miles on it, and it went through multiple stages of power adders and held up well! This car is so much more refined, and drives so much better compared to the S197. This car won't get quite as many miles either, she only drives 20-25 miles a day or so.

Onto the pics...
IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0564%201.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

Not sure if I like the vinyl stripe on the car, what do you guys think? I'm probably going to remove it. Not many future mods planned, probably just a catback, lowered, and tint the windows.

I'm not sure which catback I want for the car, i've listened to so many online. I'm in between the Borla Touring, or doing the MRT h-pipe and the Ford Racing Touring axleback. I really don't want it loud and obnoxious, like my previous car.

nicksender

Established Member
Nice looking 2015; definitely a step up in refinement!

I don't care much for stripes down the middle; seems out of place on anything besides a $helby.

If you want to break up the white there are a few companies that make vinyl stripes (not pinstripes) that ride above the belt-line from the back of the 1/4 window to the front fender.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Nice! Didn't know the stripes had a fade.

I can't quite tell, did they put accent stitching on the e-brake in the '16? It's the only black stitching in my entire car. Wish it was matched.

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
Looks great. Check out my push decals when you can, link in my sig for your interior.

JJJTMC

Established Member
I bought same 2 weeks ago, Oxford White, 401A, 20" Foundry wheels.

I added Roush axle backs, Redline Tuning hood struts, red LED map lights, and Airaid cold air intake.

Enjoy yours!

Attachments

• dbgpjm.jpg
    dbgpjm.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread