New Ride 2013 Porsche Boxster S

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Well life changes and wife and I were looking for her a car and to travel some and test drove a couple Miatas and they are just too small. I previously owned a Boxster for 7 years and it was a hoot, a 98 986. I told the wife for a little more money we could get a 987 and started looking. Well a dest drive of a 981S with PDK and I knew it was the direction I wanted to go. I am old school gear banger and my Roush is not going anywhere but I love this PDK and it is perfect for the wife. I love the Carrera Red leather and I had it on a previous 997S.

Top Down SVT.jpg
Top up SVT.JPG

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Very nice. They are very fun to drive and engaging cars. I was worried when I made the switch to a PDK car that I would miss the 3rd pedal, but far from it. I put it in Sport and use the paddles. I think I'd have a hard time giving up the PDK, it's that good.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a really nice Boxster. I assume that you'll drive it occasionally? Should be a hoot to drive.

I like the interior color, too. Goes well with the silver exterior.

WVTrakPak

Established Member
That is a really nice Boxster. I assume that you'll drive it occasionally? Should be a hoot to drive.

I like the interior color, too. Goes well with the silver exterior.
Yes I will drive it some, but it is the wifes car. She told me the other day she had cars she liked before but she adores this one. 14,000 miles now and I expect them to go up!

andymarkv

Established Member
Very nice!! I have to admit...I'm not that crazy about the top color...but there is an easy solution for that, put it down!! lol!!
I think you guys are going to enjoy it way more than a Miata!

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Very nice!! I have to admit...I'm not that crazy about the top color...but there is an easy solution for that, put it down!! lol!!
I think you guys are going to enjoy it way more than a Miata!

My wife did not want the red top, but she said that since my 2009 997S with red interior looked noting in real life like it did in pics that she figured it would be ok. Once I drove it home and put the top up on it, she loved it and said she is so glad it was not a black top. And yes......it is down most of the time!!

Users who are viewing this thread