New Ride ('04 Terminator)

jgheels2003

Established Member
New Ride ('04 Terminator: vid added last pg)

Big thanks to Dan for such a great job with this car. It couldn't have been kept up any better! I'll miss the STi big time, but this was inevitable....
Here is my latest from the track. This was my best run, but a hotlapped one after about 7 previous attempts 1.88 60 ft (stock clutch was hot!) 97mph through the 1/8th so it was definitely heatsoaked at the back end. 11.5 @ 120

http://media.putfile.com/115-58
IMG_7935.gif

IMG_7946.gif

IMG_7943.gif

IMG_7911.gif

IMG_7903.gif

Last edited:

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
Good job man! The car does indeed look great (black is my favorite)! Is this you're first Termi?

I know what you're saying by "inevitable" though...As much as I love my catfish, I find myself trolling through the classifieds everyday...

Screamin'SVT

Banned
Congrats, and a wise purchase. I looked at STIs and Evos before getting my Cobra and am so immensely glad I made the decision I did. Real clean car, looks like you got a good one. If it were me, I'd ditch the grilles and head and taillight tint, but still a badass car.

jgheels2003

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments, its my first Terminator (Mustang of any kind). It has a shade over 10K on it as of now. Jury is still out on the tint, but Im just tickled to have it as is right now!

Last edited:

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
jgheels2003 said:
Thanks for the compliments, its my first Terminator (Mustang of any kind). It has a shade over 10K on it as of now. Jury is still out on the tint, but Im just tickled to have it as is right now!

Well good job than man! I've never owned a Moostang (or Ford anything for that matter) so it will be interesting if/when I make the jump...That's why I'm on this site, so I can learn as much as possible!

Coiled03

Established Member
I'm not feelin' it. :bored:

Yeah, right!! NICE pickup, dude!

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
the exhaust tips stick out a lil to far but awesome car man!! congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread