NEW! record for the quickest 11-14 stock motor coyote in the universe

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I want to give a HUGE shout out to my boy Sai Li aka 04compgt one of our head tuners at Forced Motorsports for having the quickest stock motor coyote! It also seems, it's the fastest in the 1/8th mile as well.

This is actually not very new, we were going though some of the slips and found this 1/8th mile (half pass) from the Coyote Shootout back in November of 2014.

The car is a 2012 GT 6R80
100% stock long block
100% stock 6R80 (Stock OEM Factory Clutches)
BMR everything on a polybobo setup
3.31 gears
On3 Turbo Kit
Circle D converter
E85 fuel
Tuned by Sai Li himself

5.5@130mph in the 1/8th

wrkZrRJ.jpg

wy7dbKI.jpg

Last edited:

04compgt

Established Member
Thanks Chris. I was honestly not going to post this since I didn't think anyone cared about half passes. But I guess an 1/8th mile still counts.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Real racers care about any times at the track. 5.5 is no slouch! Especially at 130mph. Depending on how your car goes down the back half, that could be about a 160mph 1/4 pass. And that my friends, is insanity on a stock longblock/stock transmission car. You definitely have some wiggle room left in the 60'. Congrats!

What's the race weight?

04compgt

Established Member
Real racers care about any times at the track. 5.5 is no slouch! Especially at 130mph. Depending on how your car goes down the back half, that could be about a 160mph 1/4 pass. And that my friends, is insanity on a stock longblock/stock transmission car. You definitely have some wiggle room left in the 60'. Congrats!

What's the race weight?

Unfortunately it was a one time thing as I'm not willing to push my luck. As far as weight goes prior to the turbo kit it weighed ~3280 on a 4 corner scale. This run was due to a vacuum line collapsing and unintentional, I was not going to post it as I didn't back it up. The car was on about 16 to 18 psi my gauge flutters a bit so it was hard to tell exactly. But I guess it's something to look forward to when the built motor goes in.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Unfortunately it was a one time thing as I'm not willing to push my luck. As far as weight goes prior to the turbo kit it weighed ~3280 on a 4 corner scale. This run was due to a vacuum line collapsing and unintentional, I was not going to post it as I didn't back it up. The car was on about 16 to 18 psi my gauge flutters a bit so it was hard to tell exactly. But I guess it's something to look forward to when the built motor goes in.

That's light! I figured there was a reason for the 1/8th mile only pass or a 1 time deal. That's pushing that combo very hard. Nonetheless, extremely impressive. Congrats again.

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
There must be something in the air on the S. Texas >>>>Gulf coast>>>Florida cars. Holy cow. And how you guys get stuff so light? My car is 3770, 3990 with me in it. And that was before I put the sub in the back :(

Stevem17500

Established Member

Wow congrats on pass...would u be willing to list ur weight reduction mods that's amazing weight and times congrats

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
Lucky no boom boom. At least you got an 1/8th time before you aborted the run and a nice one at that.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
That mother was moving! That car is going to be one to watch for when the built motor runs it out the back door. 165mph On3 kit anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread