New Puppy

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
Golden Retriever named Brody, picked him up in Iowa this weekend.

Brody7weeks012.gif

Brody7weeks014.gif

Brody7weeks015.gif

Brody7weeks016.gif

Brody7weeks020.gif

Brody7weeks021.gif

Brody7weeks022.gif

Brody7weeks024.gif

95PGTTech

Established Member
you could have bought a procharger with what you are going to spend on that mutt within the first two years. j/k man, nice dog. look at those paws...

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I opened the thread and my 2 daughters came running from across the room yelling awwweee.

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
wow thats a cool dog! very cute. i want one now lol
Haha they are addicting

you could have bought a procharger with what you are going to spend on that mutt within the first two years. j/k man, nice dog. look at those paws...

Very true but pretty sure the wife wouldn't have went for that line..he should be a pretty big boy, he's got a huge head and his dad is 100lbs.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Instead of spamming the forums with a similar thread, I'll just take this opportunity to both congratulate you on your beautiful Golden Retriever (I miss our old one that passed away 3 years ago), and to post up a picture of our new pup, Milo:

milou.jpg

Sorry about the crappy phone pic. Our digital camera seems to have gone out.

He's a Husky/Wolf mix. We just picked him up this weekend also. He's only 6 weeks old right now.

Last edited:

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
I opened the thread and my 2 daughters came running from across the room yelling awwweee.
Hahaha I believe it.
Instead of spamming the forums with a similar thread, I'll just take this opportunity to both congratulate you on your beautiful Golden Retriever (I miss our old one that passed away 3 years ago), and to post up a picture of our new pup, Milo:

milou.jpg

Sorry about the crappy phone pic. Our digital camera seems to have gone out.

He's a Husky/Wolf mix. We just picked him up this weekend also. He's only 6 weeks old right now.

Thats a sweet pup, our next dog is either going to be Husky or an Alaskin malamute.

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I grew up with Goldens. Great dogs. I'll probably end up getting a golden retriever friend for my doberman in a year or so.

Users who are viewing this thread