New proud owner of a 03 Cobra

Nino S

Established Member
I just picked up my 2003 10th Anniversary Cobra a couple weeks ago. I have been looking for a 10th coupe in silver metallic for almost 6 months. This is my fourth mustang and my first SVT vehicle and it is by far the best car I have ever had. I just came out of a 01 Dakota RT and I am so happy to be back in the blue oval family. I took the car the first weekend I had it and brought it to Excessive Motorsport for the first mods.
462.3 RWHP 481.88 RWTRQ :coolman:
I am blown away on how much performance for dollar you get out of these cars. I cannot wait to get it to the track this spring and she what she does.

What do I need to do to be able to post pics up of my car? In my posting rules it says I cannot post attachments.

I am also about to order the CT-R GT40 replica wheels in chrome, 18X10 in the rear and 18X9 up front. Will a set of 315/35/18 BFG's fit out back without having to use spacers?
Thanks in advance.

Nino

mrose75

Established Member
Congrats. If U go to photobucket, from there u can upload pics and then post them in ur thread.

JimBobWay

Established Member
Welcome to the board - lots of great people on here. For a great FAQ site, look up Cobra Bob on here. You'll eventually need his gasket for the shifter anyways...

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
grats on the car dood, i love the 10th anniversary. Im just not diggin the billet gas lid...but thats just me nice car man!

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
for the tire question. Yes you can fit 315 tires on 18" without a spacer on our cobras 03-04 without rubbing. Same goes for 315 tires on 17".

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice 10th Anniversary! Congrats!

Take a few minutes to browse my FAQ page. It might help you out as a new owner. http://stangshiftergaskets.com/2003_2004faqs.htm

You can post pics in your thread without having to post just the link to the host. Like this.
Cobra.jpg

Here is a link that will explain how to do this. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171549

Users who are viewing this thread