New project car.....

Greg@RET

Established Member
So I wanted to see what it makes :D Put 30 mi. on it on the dyno and cut it lose. The tq. convertor is a little looser then I wanted but oh well. The tq. is obviously a lot lower then I expected, but the hp looks right through the auto.

The blue line is stock pulley/intake with a tune, and the red is stock pulley with a JLT intake slapped on. The 2.6 pulley will be put on tomorrow or Fri. then back on the rollers.

v6SHELBY.gif

Stock pulley/intake/Tune: 447/407
Stock pulley/JLT intake/Tune: 468/420

These are SAE numbers through a auto.
Hers some more pics.....
100_4184.gif

100_4185.gif

100_4186.gif

100_4187.gif

100_4188.gif

100_4189.gif

The exhaust is a stock GT500 midpipe, and GT mufflers. It is extremely quiet...

I will get full body shots once the trunk lid/side skirts/mirrors arrive from the body shop.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Greg 1320' said:
GT500 stock midpipe for now. Stock GT mufflers, one dumped and one going out the back.

awesome!! I'm assuming you're dumping one so as to keep with the v6 look.

tha's evil, and sick at the same time. I would love to see the look on the face of this car's first victim on the street. "It looked like a v6..."

*edit* I posted before I saw the picture of the rear of the car. I keep forgetting that the mufflers aren't up under the floor boards of the s197's.

Last edited:

Greg@RET

Established Member
freakshow12 said:
thats sick! I would paint that one muffler flat black hi temp so you dont notice it .

I plan on doing that tomorrow :beer:

Slapped the pulley on. She now sees 13lbs...... I will be at the track next Thurs to see some real numbers :cheers: It made 488/458

V6pulley.gif

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Greg... you have a brand new car their exactly the way you wanted it! Congrats buddy. I love the look, wheels and the parts you threw in it. Let's see some 9's!

Users who are viewing this thread