New professional photos, COMP ORANGE Mach!

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Photo's take by my friend Caley(azure mach)

Machjuan is the dsg mach.

Cams/heads willl be getting installed monday! Also cobra rear bumper, termi trunk and wing are on the way. just need to get the cobra letters filled and painted!

4e18a308.jpg

5642d707.jpg

8fc46cc5.jpg

02261762.jpg

b7840b6e.jpg

dd5fed7e.jpg

1ade8e16.jpg

c5a809c9.jpg

745ee9a8.jpg

a couple random i took. new black plates!
5ce18211.jpg

Lowered the rear a bit more.
e71f06c7.jpg

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Looks weird w/ the 99-01 cobra bumper.. After looking at it a couple of time's I love the way it flows.. Very Nice Job!!!!

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Looks great but will look 1000x better once you put the wing on it.
Thanks man.. yeah i cant wait! the rear bumper will make it look nice too.

Looks weird w/ the 99-01 cobra bumper.. After looking at it a couple of time's I love the way it flows.. Very Nice Job!!!!
LOL ive always liked the way it looks. thanks man!

tj4891

Established Member
Very nice!!! i would like to see the cobra bumper filled in, i had that in mind when i was doing mine. Should turn out to look good cant wait to see it finish and to hear those cams!

T76 Mach

Established Member
This thread makes me miss my Mach BAD!
Anyway let me know if you need somebody to smooth the rear bumper.I love how mine looked with the letters deleted.Glad to see you stuck with yours as it has come along way in the past few years

HDMach2.jpg

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Very nice!!! i would like to see the cobra bumper filled in, i had that in mind when i was doing mine. Should turn out to look good cant wait to see it finish and to hear those cams!
Thanks man! yeah i cant wait to get it all finished!

This thread makes me miss my Mach BAD!
Anyway let me know if you need somebody to smooth the rear bumper.I love how mine looked with the letters deleted.Glad to see you stuck with yours as it has come along way in the past few years

HDMach2.jpg

DAMN! havent seen you in forever lol. i met you once at a gas station in dickinson years back when you had it, mine was stock then lol.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Sublime- your Mach has always been one of my favorites, everything just goes together!!

T76- how much is it to get it smoothed. I've been on the fence about doing it.

gabe1530

Banned
looks amazing. i love the cobra bumper with mach chin spoiler. the blacked out middle section on the bumper really gives it a menacing look.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
needs to rocker stripe and wing
the mach 1 side stripe? ive debated putting it back on. i want the reflective stripe for the side if i do get them back.
perfection
Thanks!
That thing is damn good looking.
Thanks a lot!
I can hear a trainhorn in the pictures.
LOL yeah its pretty loud. on my youtube channel. im actually selling the train horn set up if you want to buy it.
Sublime- your Mach has always been one of my favorites, everything just goes together!!

T76- how much is it to get it smoothed. I've been on the fence about doing it.
He is going to get back to me with the info. ill post it up if he doesnt see this. and thanks man.. i really appreciate it a lot.
looks great man!
Thanks man! good to see you on my thread lol.
*drool*

Very Nice!!!

:beer:
Thanks man! nice to see some old friends on here still.
looks amazing. i love the cobra bumper with mach chin spoiler. the blacked out middle section on the bumper really gives it a menacing look.
Yeah i really like the way it changed the look blacking my bumper out. thanks man! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread