New Pictures

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Thanks to Term for the help. 2 more pics. below.

Chris

:beer:

cobra009.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When I look at those great picks with the green grass and blue sky it bolsters my hope that warmer weather is fast approaching. Today it was 30 degrees. :(

Toplesss

Established Member
First off this is not a flame...If you like them then good for you. My first thoughts were that it looks like your average Mustang and not an 03 Cobra. The wheels are not what the car needs. Put some meat out back..! Sorry if this seems harsh...just keepin it real!

acatalon

Established Member
Lookin good Chris...Hey we had about 9 cobras out of Houson's Strickly Performance show up at our Local Track..really nice guys and they did put on a show...

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by Toplesss
First off this is not a flame...If you like them then good for you. My first thoughts were that it looks like your average Mustang and not an 03 Cobra. The wheels are not what the car needs. Put some meat out back..! Sorry if this seems harsh...just keepin it real!

Don't worry, no harm done. I know. I had these wheels sitting for some time. I was carjacked in New Orleans and did not want to put these on until we moved to the suburbs, b\c in the city they attract wanted and unwanted attention.

Because of the carjacking in my Expedition, I was set back $$$.

Now that we are in the Burbs, I put the rims on and next will be a set of Nitto's 555R 315/35/17 tires.

PS. You may think it looks like the average Mustang, but it certaintly does NOT sound like the average Mustang.

:beer:

jimwood

Established Member
Byevette looks good. How do you like the quality of the rim. I have been temped to buy from them on more then one occassion.

JWC

Established Member
The car look good..... Now get yourself a Sig, Glock, or H&K and "jack" back. It the cheapest and most effective form of insurance.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Originally posted by Toplesss

My thoughts exactly, those wheels hurt the look of your Cobra.
I had to look at your pic twice to realize what was wrong and the wheels just look weak on the meaty 03 Cobra (IMO). You can hardly top the look of the factory 03 wheels whether they are machined or chrome, they look badass! I am partial to the 10th annie wheels myself ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread