New pictures of the GT.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Only thing I would change is the quater window scoops, and headlights. That is all. Other than that, real nice car & pics too.

Awt2

Established Member
Hideous, just horrible. That vehicle isnt worthy of the camera shooting it.

Haha, its only a T3i that I'm using!

I like the car, I understand that a lot of you may not like the design, but please leave the negative comments to yourself. I don't mind the "The window scoops don't work for me", but the "Hideous" comments should be left to yourself.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
What are you doing in post? I'm seeing awful amount of noise at ISO 100. and don't be afraid of opening up the aperture to separate the subject from the background.

Last edited:

Awt2

Established Member
What are you doing in post? I'm seeing awful amount of noise at ISO 100. and don't be afraid of opening up the aperture to separate the subject from the background.

The noise is from bumping the shadows up a hair, because underneath the car was really dark and it bothered me. I should have put my flash underneath to get rid of that. Didn't think about it until afterwards.

On the aperture note, I was shooting between f/7.1 and f/9, as I did not want to take away from texture of the building and walls. I feel like it added to it. (for me)

Users who are viewing this thread