New pictures of the GT.

Awt2

Established Member
Hello! A while ago, I did a small photoshoot for my friends GT. Well, he changed a few things up, and asked me to do another one. Here are the results, Im going to contact him again and see if he wants rolling shots. Full sizes (18mp) are available if wanted.

ParkingStructure-6 by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr

ParkingStructure-12 by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr

ParkingStructure-5 by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr

ParkingStructure-11 by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr

ParkingStructure-15 by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr

ParkingStructure-16 by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr

Awt2

Established Member
Yeah, Im not a fan of the window scoops(?), but the car is really nice other than that. Hes actually thinking of getting rid of the window scoops, but I do like the headlights. They look better in person.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Is he at stock ride height? A chin spoiler will do wonders for your friends GT and lowering it a bit.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

DRAGUL

Established Member
Agree with everyone else. Loose the side window scoops, the hood, and center caps. Add chin spoiler. Do not like the headlights, the side pic shows his headlight housings stick out. Never seen that before.

8bangin302

Thank you Ford!
Established Member
Agree with everyone else. Loose the side window scoops, the hood, and center caps. Add chin spoiler. Do not like the headlights, the side pic shows his headlight housings stick out. Never seen that before.

x2,car is clean though, i love silver.

Awt2

Established Member
Thanks for the comments everyone,
Im talking him into a chin spoiler, but everything is probally going stay the way it is, other than the height. He has plans for coil-overs when the 32v goes in.

Z28

Established Member
I'm on the same page as everyone else on most items. I like the hood design, I just think that hoods look tacky/unfinished when they are a different color than the car. If I were him I'd paint the hood silver, maybe tape off the sides of the cowl and leave them carbon fiber so he isn't completely covering it up.

Users who are viewing this thread