New Pics Of The TR 03 Vert With True Forged Chicanes

SSSLAV8

Established Member
****I would like to start this thread off by saying that if anybody is debating about what company to buy their wheels from I'll let you know that Steve(True Forged) will stand behind his wheels. I had an issue with my wheels and called Steve and he covered everything including shipping there and back.:bowdown:****
I got the vert out for the first time this year. I took some new pics with the changes that I made over the winter. I customized my new center caps, had my seats re-upholstered, and added a speedster cover.

The first one is a pic. of the original caps and the second one is a pic. of the caps that Steve made for me to match the car a little better than the original caps. The rest of the pics are the original caps that I customized:thumbsup:

dscf3419.jpg

dscf3659u.jpg

dsc0226m.jpg

dsc0198p.jpg

dsc0201ss.jpg

dsc0205v.jpg

dsc0209ps.jpg

dsc0214i.jpg

dsc0217p.jpg

dsc0221b.jpg

dsc0220qo.jpg

dsc0231us.jpg

dsc0210qw.jpg

dsc0202qz.jpg

dsc0211bm.jpg

dsc0218qx.jpg

dsc0219jr.jpg

Last edited:

GT40TH

Established Member
damn thats bitchin!! very nice and clean! im really diggin the headlights, where did you get them and how much?

Graves

Established Member
plate means "SS slave eight?"

I can't see the pictures for some reason, but just from reading that and it not making any sense, I'm going to guess his plate means "salivate".. as in drool.

**edit: noticed his SN. Definitely salivate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread