4-24-06068.gif

4-24-06067.gif

4-24-06066.gif

4-24-06055.gif

4-24-06054.gif

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
looks good... but almost too much like a cobra.... but very clean.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Very nice vert man! At least you don't have the wrong badges on...*cough* red car *cough*

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Damn 1tufgt, I have always loved your car. Anymore picts of just your car? If so got any side shots... If so send them all to me. I have some silver BBS RK'S but I love looking at the Plasma's. :beer:

1tufgt

Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Damn 1tufgt, I have always loved your car. Anymore picts of just your car? If so got any side shots... If so send them all to me. I have some silver BBS RK'S but I love looking at the Plasma's. :beer:

Hmmmmmmmmm I can take some side shots.

sonicboom141 said:
you take some nice pictures. what camera?

Just a simple Point and Shoot Sony Cybershot. I'm going to be getting a Digital Rebel XT hopefully this summer to shoot with.

Also a little PS to make the colors more deeper and less washed out.

geetee03 said:
that spoiler looks bitchin' on the vert.

Thanks man...

Last edited:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Dont mean to hate, but i'm not digging the cobra badge on a gt. I would stick with the pony. But hey beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1tufgt

Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
Dont mean to hate, but i'm not digging the cobra badge on a gt. I would stick with the pony. But hey beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

yea he just put it on for the hell of it.

I had it in my glove compartment box from a friend who gave it to me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice! Interesting that you put on a Cobra hood and want it to look like a Cobra. Obviously some folks who see it can mistake it for a Terminator making big power. I'd want some serious muscle under the hood to back up the look. That just me, though. I once had a '94 Callaway Camaro that was set up to more resemble an SS. Complete with an SS hood. It made 450hp. My nephew liked it so much that he applied the same exterior treatments to make it look just like mine. But......his was a V6. Did that bother him? Nope! He loved it then and he still loves it now. That's what's so great about doing what YOU like with your car. You obviously love the package and I think that's great. Enjoy! But you're already doing that. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread