New pics of the Black GT

HoustonGT

Established Member
Here are some pics i took of the GT today, figured they were decent. They were all taken with a Sony Cybershot 6.0mp and i used Meguir's wax as usual

Enjoy and feel free to comment. BTW, it'll be getting a Cobra R Hood and Cobra front bumper in about 2 months.....Considering some different rims as well, Black 18" Deep Dish Bullitts sound good?

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
Beuatiful. I happen to have a '02 triple black GT Conv. I like the color of the graphic in the back. My "MUSTANG" on the back bumper is painted in red.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
To be honest, I think you should put the hood and front bumper that you want on it. Maybe a s-281 wing?? Personally I REALLY do think you ought to stay with the Chrome Cobra R's everybody now is going DD black Bullits or something of that nature. That solid chrome wheels just looks bad ass..as for the tinted tail lights. I would just leave them as they are.. You car is really good-lookin as it sits..

Last edited:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Looks really good. Get the bumper and the hood ASAP! Haven't seen you around Houston yet. But I'll keep my open for ya :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
HoustonGT said:
Here are some pics i took of the GT today, figured they were decent. They were all taken with a Sony Cybershot 6.0mp and i used Meguir's wax as usual

Enjoy and feel free to comment. BTW, it'll be getting a Cobra R Hood and Cobra front bumper in about 2 months.....Considering some different rims as well, Black 18" Deep Dish Bullitts sound good?

Wow! Gorgeous GT! :beer:

HoustonGT

Established Member
SQ Stang said:
Looks really good. Get the bumper and the hood ASAP! Haven't seen you around Houston yet. But I'll keep my open for ya :)
I'm on the westside of town close to Katy and sometimes drive down to the southwest side. I'll keep an eye for your stang as well.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I've gotten alot of people telling me to stick with chrome rims instead so i'm a bit confused as to what rims to get. 18" Chrome Saleens or 03 Cobras? Possibly Chrome FR500's or some Y2K Cobra R's.....dammit this is hard :cuss:

Winglesscobra

Columbus/Kent State
Established Member
Your GT looks great. I think you should keep the rims and maybe do some bigger brakes. The brakes in the rear look so tiny compared to the rims. Still a awsome ride though!

Tims03GT

Established Member
:thumbsup: Clean GT. I had your rims and switched to Black DD bullits, and i love them. - just a thought. However, I'm probably selling my car soon so I MIGHT be selling them in the near future if you're interested...

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
That is one nice car!!! However I have never liked the 95 Cobra R style wheels on the new edge Mustangs...go with something, anything other than those Cobra R's! Have you considered some chrome FR500's? Those are always bad-ass!

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread