New Pics - 2015 GT/HRE FF01

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Man I'll say I wasn't digging the stripes at 1st but man they look good and set your car apart. You and zemedici have the best looking S550's on here imo.

+1000

Well done man love the sexy curve reminds me how a good SN95 when done, yet so damn mean and fresh at opposite ends.

I think calipers with that pin color would be phenomenal!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Badass ride, very well done indeed. Watcha got under the hood? TVS that bad boy!

Thanks! Nothing under the hood right now. I'm thinking I'm going to keep it n/a.

Man I'll say I wasn't digging the stripes at 1st but man they look good and set your car apart. You and zemedici have the best looking S550's on here imo.

Thanks!

+1000

Well done man love the sexy curve reminds me how a good SN95 when done, yet so damn mean and fresh at opposite ends.

I think calipers with that pin color would be phenomenal!

Thanks! The plan is to powder coat them grabber blue as well. Should've already been done but I had to wait.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
:beer:

Here's a bit better pic that shows more detail. Still doesn't do them any justice.

29A8978E-4527-434F-A036-ABD32D2C5883_zpsnnyncqvb.jpg

I hope you have a garage to protect your investment! Looks Great!

04svtterm

Established Member
Wow, car looks great! wheels, the stripe and the stance all flow so well together. nice job! can't wait to see what else you do with it.

Sirraf

Established Member
Do a grill delete. I think that would look awesome to lose the horse.

Commbubba19

because racecar....crash
Established Member
Am i the only one who hates the concave rear wheels with flat front wheels? Just looks unbalanced.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Wow, car looks great! wheels, the stripe and the stance all flow so well together. nice job! can't wait to see what else you do with it.

Do a grill delete. I think that would look awesome to lose the horse.

Perfecto.

Love the way the car looks.

Now time to add some twins. :burnout:

Thanks! I don't want to do a whole grille delete but I will be getting a different grille that removes the pony.

Am i the only one who hates the concave rear wheels with flat front wheels? Just looks unbalanced.

The front wheels are slightly concave but nothing like the back. It's difficult to make them the same because there's much more room in the back to get the offset you need.

Users who are viewing this thread