New Pics - 2015 GT/HRE FF01

TClark22

Established Member
pics taken with a potato I see. (iphone I'm guessing)

I like the stripe. Makes me realize that you indeed do have wheels on the car.

colin450

Established Member
Love it. Makes the wheels pop more instead of blending in with the rest of the black.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Wow. That looks sick.

The more of the new body style I see the more I love it.

flyfaster1

Established Member
After already having a black vehicle I told myself I wouldnt get another one (s550 coming up) but after seeing yours Im debating my decision.. Yours looks great, wheels, stance, exhaust, pins - perfect!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks fellas! :beer:

Quad tips.......

I like the way the car looks

I thought hard about going with quad tips but I'd either have to hack up the valence or swap it and both options are a PITA so I went with single 4.5" tips. It would look nice though. I still might change it later.

pics taken with a potato I see. (iphone I'm guessing)

I like the stripe. Makes me realize that you indeed do have wheels on the car.

Yeah crappy iPhone pics FTL. I'll get a good photographer to take some real pics soon.

After already having a black vehicle I told myself I wouldnt get another one (s550 coming up) but after seeing yours Im debating my decision.. Yours looks great, wheels, stance, exhaust, pins - perfect!

Black sucks to keep clean and blemish free, but there's nothing better for the brief time it's clean! I was going to get a different color but after seeing a black PP car all shined up it was all over.

And to think some thought this wouldn't look good.

Nice!

Iknowrite?? Thanks!

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
love the look of the FF01s man! I love my FF15s! congrats and looking forward to when you can get some good shots with a good camera!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

love the look of the FF01s man! I love my FF15s! congrats and looking forward to when you can get some good shots with a good camera!

Thanks! I love them too and your FF15's as well. They look sharp on your car. I was damn close to getting that color for my car too. I can't wait to get some proper pics as well.

Coiled03

Established Member
I really don't want to like this, because 99.99% of the time I can't STAND black wheels.

But I can't help it.....I like it.

Sirraf

Established Member
Absolutely LOVE those wheels! Not sure I'm sold on the striping though. But that's the fun of all of it. Making yours different from everyone else.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Absolutely LOVE those wheels! Not sure I'm sold on the striping though. But that's the fun of all of it. Making yours different from everyone else.

:beer:

Here's a bit better pic that shows more detail. Still doesn't do them any justice.

29A8978E-4527-434F-A036-ABD32D2C5883_zpsnnyncqvb.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Man I'll say I wasn't digging the stripes at 1st but man they look good and set your car apart. You and zemedici have the best looking S550's on here imo.

Users who are viewing this thread