New photographer guy around here...

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
Hey whats up guys and girls, just finally registered here a few days ago. I do not own a Mustang at this point and to be honest Ive never even owned a muscle car...but for my next ride I will be coming to the dark side. Hopefully by next summer I will on the search for a clean Fox coupe. Anyways I really enjoy taking pictures of awesome cars and wanted to share some of my photography with you guys.

Just some random pics that I think you guys would enjoy....

DSC_4429me.jpg

DSC_6006me.jpg

front50mmdone2.jpg

40backdone2.jpg

newrig8done2345678.jpg

gt500frontwidedone.jpg

ssrigdone2.jpg

I hope every one liked the pictures and if anybody knows of any nice Mustangs around my area I am looking for some cars to shoot for features in a national magazine :beer:

Jaysin

Established Member
Cool to see a fellow srtforums member over here, pics look fantastic as always.

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
Welcome. I love the Z06 shot. What do you shoot with?

thank you! i shoot with a nikon D700, a few nikon lens, novatron strobes, home made automotive rig(for the rolling shots) and a whole bunch of other crap like filters, wireless triggers, ect...

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Welcome and nice shot. You should take some shots of that storm you guys are having over there.

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
Im an idiot....didnt leave my email....if any has/knows of somebody with a feature worthy mustang please have them shoot me an email with snap shots, mod list and dyno/track numbers

[email protected]

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
those pictures look really good ! what do you use to edit them?
i edit with photoshop CS5, the editing process is pretty intense. if you look around on my blog you will see some of editing workflow
God damn. The yellow C5 and Chevelle are my favs. Killer work. Wish I could get some shots of my Cobra like that.
ha thanks man, ive seen your car on a few forums and its a sick ride.

you can get some photos like this of your car. all i need is a plane ticket, a bed, food, beer and some spending money :poke:

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
Awesome work you got there! I really want to learn how to take pics like that! Those are great!:rockon:

I also wish my little D40 could be capable of taking quality pictures like those:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread