New Personal Best - Stock engine/mt82 w/procharger = 9.88 at 142.81

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
As the title states I decided to put my dancing shoes on today. The track event that I ran at is probably the best conditions you could ever ask for. Cold weather, decent track prep, and a tail wind to boot.

[video=youtube;jfz_jLxJS-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfz_jLxJS-o[/video]

Edit - a buddy sent me a video

[video=youtube;fscbJI2FFp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fscbJI2FFp0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Damn!!! The reaction to your timeslips brought smiles to my face. One of the best feelings in the world.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Congrats! Pretty cool in car vid!
There's not many 9sec mt82's in here! Job well done! :rockon:

TungstenGT06

Established Member
Congrats on your new best. I was the guy talking to you in the lanes for a while. At least the light did not turn red on you for no reason on that pass.

bunits19714

Established Member
nice ! only 9 second car I know of that runs a air freshener from the mirror, Was that the jasmine or the new car smell! need them to send you some sponsorship money after this video gets a few thousand hits on you tube!! again nice job- you made it looked pretty smooth rowing them gears.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
wow!! what a run man, congrats!

Crazy mph. Congrats.

Damn!!! The reaction to your timeslips brought smiles to my face. One of the best feelings in the world.

Congrats man.....happy for you!!

Congrats! Pretty cool in car vid!
There's not many 9sec mt82's in here! Job well done! :rockon:

Nice run!

Thanks guys!

Congrats on your new best. I was the guy talking to you in the lanes for a while. At least the light did not turn red on you for no reason on that pass.
I'm still stumped on that one. I didn't move an inch and the light just went red LOL. It was nice meeting ya!

That pass looked effortless, what rpm do you shift at?
6900-7000rpm shift point and it goes through the traps at 7300rpm in 4th (3.31 gear and 28x10.5 stiff sidewall slicks)

nice ! only 9 second car I know of that runs a air freshener from the mirror, Was that the jasmine or the new car smell! need them to send you some sponsorship money after this video gets a few thousand hits on you tube!! again nice job- you made it looked pretty smooth rowing them gears.
Haha, its Strawberry to match the car since it's red candy.

How much boost you running?? congrats
Wastegated at 11.6psi

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
man thats moving!
Stock motor and Mt82!

Congrats
Thanks!

so what is the plan for 2016?
I'm not quite sure yet. I was talking about that with a friend of mine and i'm really undecided. My 92 mustang is in need of some attention so I may play with that again.

Nah... Can't be! Mt82 is garbage!

:)

Wow what a beast! Lol @ slip reaction.

Congrats
I'm going to shed a tear if/when it dies. Don't get me wrong but there has been some days where me and the mt82 weren't on speaking terms. After the clutch and WOT box we get along pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread