New PB last night on my street setup THANKS BPS!!!

bossnova3

Established Member
image.jpg

Don't really know what's up with my MPH but the car keeps getting better and better on the ET side closer to that 9 second slip. Again all street setup (tune, 93 Oct, heavy front tires and DR). Thanks to Sylvain at BPS for his help, I guess the beasts old blower stills make some steam LOL

Vid
http://youtu.be/ENdJ7AUt-9A

Gunning for that 9 second slip with race gas and slicks hopefully on Friday

Speedboosted

Established Member
I envy you guys that are able to still run...I had to shut it down over two months ago :(

Great passes, what's the mod list?

bossnova3

Established Member
It's got a bullt engine with BPS TVS blower 3.73 gears. Yeah it was great last night and for Orlando it was FREEZING in the 40's. LOL

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Awesome Eduard! Wish I could have been there. We're freezing our butts off in Indy at the PRI show. My wife said it was way cold last night. We live near Mt Dora.

bossnova3

Established Member
Awesome Eduard! Wish I could have been there. We're freezing our butts off in Indy at the PRI show. My wife said it was way cold last night. We live near Mt Dora.

Hey BJ it was awesome not to many people there and good track at the beginning but got bad towards the end with humidity, next time we'll hook up and hopefully keep them PB coming

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Is your intercooler working?...27mph is very odd out the back door. You should be close to 136-7mph atleast. Datalog next time...iat2 & timing will tell you the whole story.

Congrats on the new best.

bossnova3

Established Member
Yeah it's working it has a trunk mounted setup and the pump is flowing good iat were around 109 at the end of the run

Users who are viewing this thread