new PB in the Redeye

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

factory stock except for the drag pack. Weather was a crisp 48 degrees.

CHALLENGER.jpg
CHALLENGER1.jpg

Last edited:

sc4.6

Established Member
That's in the same neighborhood as my Redeye when it was stock with a drag pack, low 10's is not a problem in these cars on a good track with decent weather.

Attachments

• 20211106_145208.jpg
    20211106_145208.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 53

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
That's in the same neighborhood as my Redeye when it was stock with a drag pack, low 10's is not a problem in these cars on a good track with decent weather.
What mode do you put your car in? I have it custom with trans in race, suspension street, traction sport. I know if full race mode you get the innerchiller but it makes the suspension to stiff. I think that's why my back half mph is not that great.

sc4.6

Established Member
What mode do you put your car in? I have it custom with trans in race, suspension street, traction sport. I know if full race mode you get the innerchiller but it makes the suspension to stiff. I think that's why my back half mph is not that great.
My go to is the same as your custom settings, but I do have it in track mode while I'm in the staging lanes so that the chiller gets the iat's down. I have run in track mode when the track is prepped well and have run the same times as the custom settings, I find the biggest benefit to track mode is having it on in the staging lanes to drop intake temps.

Users who are viewing this thread