New PB Bolt-on Coyote

FIFTY

Established Member
F*in A man! your car moves out on the stock mani!!! fuel? weight? BTW dont know how you are getting away with stock driveshaft LOL...CONGRATS

01bluesnake

Established Member
F*in A man! your car moves out on the stock mani!!! fuel? weight? BTW dont know how you are getting away with stock driveshaft LOL...CONGRATS

Ya, he's definitely on borrowed time with it. That is what cost me my last track outing, blew the stock DS apart on my first launch on slicks lol.

jjd975

Established Member
p.s 01bluesnake it makes me happy to have your approval . Your one of my fav cars here. I regret not going a step farther and doing alumastars but OOOO well whats done is done

I think your wheels look great. I have a DIB and think that combo looks awesome

Quick5.0

Established Member
Ya, he's definitely on borrowed time with it. That is what cost me my last track outing, blew the stock DS apart on my first launch on slicks lol.

Thought your car looked familiar at the track that day. Still feel bad i couldn't trailer you home, Im glad you got someone too tho. Yeah stock drive shafts and slicks are no good together.

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
i know that i am on borrowed time with the drive shaft so i took a spare one just incase

its a 3.73 car and i shift at 6900-7000 i try to hit it right before everytime

and on these passes it royal farms 93 octane

curse

I think I have a problem
Established Member
Wow awesome times for the mods! Makes me want to do headers. Congrats

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
Awesome! Do you have a line lock also?

no line lock

And go with headers. I don't care if its minimum gains or not the sound is par none. I hated the sound of my car with the h-pipe to the point where i was going to put stock mufflers back on. Thinking it was the magnaflows that sounded terrible .. WRONG i couldnt ask for a better sounding car now .

Users who are viewing this thread