JBA 1 7/8 Longtubes
JBA 3 in X
Magnaflow 3in Catback
JLT Carbon CAI
MSD 2 step
Ford Racing D specs
Cobra Jet Springs Front
BMR springs rear

28x10.5 slicks SHOWING CORDS !!!! (biggest thing holding me back as the day went buy traction got worse and worse )

Stock Clutch
Stock Driveshaft
No Dyno Time Since Car was bone Stock

D/A -100

RUNS
11.70 @120 Seat To Far Back Missed 3rd :..( i suck .....
11.18 @122
11.16 @122
11.20 @121
11.22 @122
REVOLUTION AUTOMOTIVE BOLT ON COYOTE - YouTube

Last edited:

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
they where all around 1.5 and the 11.1s were 1.48 4500 for 11.70 then bumped to 6500 all the other passes

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
some pictures friends got

DSC03204.jpg

DSC03121.jpg

DSC03119.jpg

DSC03206.jpg

01bluesnake

Established Member
Very nice times, MPH is up there as well. Is your car a premium or base? You ever plan to get to the dyno? It would be nice to know what you make with the LT's and stock manifold combo.

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
its a base and it might go on sometime this week depends on when the boss man has time. Im not super pressed on it . The cars running really well on his revisions yeah i know its gonna run even better dialed . I would like to crack 10s with bolt-ons before i put these 4 things i found laying in boxes in ....hummmm....... :shrug:;-)

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
p.s 01bluesnake it makes me happy to have your approval . Your one of my fav cars here. I regret not going a step farther and doing alumastars but OOOO well whats done is done

01bluesnake

Established Member
Ok cool, would be interested to see what its putting down. It runs very good for a stock manifold car for sure. Thanks so much! I played with a few wheel setups back and forth after the polished RTS and these really helped break up the blue. You doing a CJ setup or boost?

Last edited:

IDWALKU

RecordBreakinBrad
Established Member
Ok cool, would be interested to see what its putting down. It runs very good for a stock manifold car for sure. Thanks so much! I played with a few wheel setups back and forth after the polished RTS and these really helped break up the blue. You doing a CJ setup or boost?

comp stage 3 , ported heads . cobrajet intake , SCJ TB , in house 5 inch intake , and shell be corn fed

86merc

Established Member
comp stage 3 , ported heads . cobrajet intake , SCJ TB , in house 5 inch intake , and shell be corn fed

:rockon:

This going to happen this winter? I can't wait to see the results of that set up. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread