New PB at the track today.

kirbyg16

Established Member
I posted not to long ago my first time to the track with my nitrous kit. Went back today with my tuner and some changes to my tune and I could not be happier. Previous nitrous pass was 11.54@121 with car shifting into 4th at 1000'. Car stayed in 3rd through the traps this time.
Only mods to the car are off-road x-pipe, gt500 mufflers, nitrous outlet dry kit (.052 jet), 275/60r15 et streets(stock front tires, I need skinnies bad), tuned by Tony G @ Tuners Inc.
Stock gear, converter, stock airbox, stock suspension.
Runs were made at SGMP in South GA.
20130119_201212.jpg

The idiot running the slip booth on the 1st pass said something happened with the printer and I had to have the tower write my time out :nonono:. 2nd pass, the car spun a little out the whole.

Last edited:

kirbyg16

Established Member
Thanks guys. I cant wait to get some skinnies and some colder air. Shooting for a 10.9x without having to do a converter.

kirbyg16

Established Member
Congrats! You will get in the 10's without a converter, no problem. The stock converter actually works pretty well with nitrous.

The car left alot better than I thought it would on the nitrous. I just ordered my front runners and will be going back to the track on feb 9th.

Users who are viewing this thread