New PB 10/20/12 Posi Port/E85!!

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
well i went to the local track last saturday to run in a local Mods vs Rods Ford event.. temp was in the mid 80's by the afternoon time. so it still wasnt as cool of weather as i was hoping for. All three passes i made were all new PB... but in the finals i ended up with the best 60' the car has cut to date/best ET (which pairing the cars was WAY off as you can see on the yellow time slip)..

Posi ported eaton with 2.9 upper/6lb lower
mac longtubes/or x and magnaflow exhaust.
SRA car with 3.55 gears and 26" ET drags
3664lbs with me in it.

1st pass right out of trailer NO ICE! [email protected]
2nd pass mid day ICED down. [email protected]
3rd pass/finals ICED down/lowered tire pressure, and 2step @3600rpm.. [email protected]

modsvsrodsslips030.jpg

ian04

Established Member
congrats good times another posi e85 car in the tens over 130 mph i hope i can do it with a corn swap bigger lower and better tire next year thats all i want outa my car 10.8 10.9 at 130 u guys give me hope lol

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
Very impressive runs!! ....I really like your setup and I can see a few new goodies on my car for 2013!! :beer:
thanks man. i just seen your thread also, nice car man!! both deff have more in them!

Killer MPH on that Eaton!!!
thanks! i hope i can get my new fuel hat/line over the winter, so i can play with the NX kit next season.

congrats good times another posi e85 car in the tens over 130 mph i hope i can do it with a corn swap bigger lower and better tire next year thats all i want outa my car 10.8 10.9 at 130 u guys give me hope lol

thanks.. its a working progress, im sure you will get it there.. just takes time and $$$

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
Wow, holy moly nice times and mph!

Thanks Brian!! ive been having hell getting it out the hole!! So i think im going to end up getting some Wolfe race craft thru the floor subframe connectors, (possibly cage but i doubt it) then switch to a 28" tire.. i think the 2 will help out alot! I still havent made it back to the dyno to add more timing yet, nor had the time/money to upgrade fuel line/hat for the NX kit.. I hope next season is a good one! thanks for all the help/great parts!!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
You're welcome with any help or parts. Good luck on knocking those times down and you'll love the 28" slicks.

Users who are viewing this thread