New parts installed = new pics

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
Love the spoiler less look i want to find a black trunk lid without one so bad, seen a few but they were full of swirl marks

Ratchet

Established Member
Looks great man!! With you on the spoilerless look... My spoiler is starting to grow on me... But I would still rather have a Gt500 one or just maybe nothin!!

Good job tho, car looks awesome! :beer:

Dave_6

Established Member
Looks great! The one thing I really like better over my '13 is the lower part of the front end; I love the look of the GT/CS lower valance with the fogs.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Thanks for posting up your pics. I was debating if I should go with the CDC decklid cover or not...Looks bad ass on yours without a spoiler.

Santa brought me the Boss/CS Valance. I ordered up the rear valance and a Pro Kit. Still can decide if I want to go with a fog delete and an aftermarket grill, or just get the fog light black outs and keep the OEM Grill. You car looks great. Keep the rear wingless IMO...Its different :beer:

Last edited:

QTR

STAGE 3
Established Member
I'd stick with the spoilerless look if I were you. I've always digged it. .02

RioRed4v

Established Member
Looks awesome, does the GT badge just stick on cause it looks good without it

Both the 5.0 badges and faux gas cap are stuck on with tape. But when you take off, there is alingment holes that will need to be covered.

Thanks again guys:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread