New parts installed = new pics

RioRed4v

Established Member
Finally got around to washing it after putting all my new stuff on. And go figure it snowed on my way home:nonono:

Installed Boss/CS lower valance and front splitter along with Saleen grille, black 5.0 badges and CDC rear decklid piece. Picked up some light tint and tinted the headlights and all the marker lights and replaced the headlight/foglight bulbs with the Sylvania zXe (huge difference from stock).

Started working on my stereo install, but got too damn cold so it was pushed off for another weekend. But i'll be replacing all the speakers with Infinity Kappa 6829CF speakers, Audioque 1200d amp, Image Dynamics IDQ v3 sub and an Audio Control LC6i.

IMG_0074 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0075 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0076 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0077 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0078 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0079 by riored4v, on Flickr

IMG_0082 by riored4v, on Flickr

Got its first oil change today as well :banana:

Nuar

Established Member
Awesome!! Love everything you've done to the car, except for the cdc piece. Not a fan of it

RioRed4v

Established Member
Awesome!! Love everything you've done to the car, except for the cdc piece. Not a fan of it

Took a bit for it to grow on me. But I figure once I change up the taillights, it will tie it in better. I also like how they look with the GT500 wing, which I'm still debating as well.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Don't get the GT500 wing. Your car looks good, as is. I would get the GT500 rear valence though

FIVEHOE

Established Member
where did you get the black badges from? or did you plastidip em?

I have a sterling grey as well, and after seeing the black badges I know what will be done next!

p.s. post count

Dan12GT

Established Member
Car looks awesome!! I love the front end! Kind of makes me want to considering ditching my raxiom headlamps and keeping the stockers.

RioRed4v

Established Member
Why the lc6i over the jl clean sweep?

No reason. Have heard good things about it, so decided to try it out.

where did you get the black badges from? or did you plastidip em?

I have a sterling grey as well, and after seeing the black badges I know what will be done next!

p.s. post count

I got them from American Muscle.

LOVE it! congrats man! just needs a GT500 wing!

Definitely torn on that. It will probably be the last thing I do, if I do it. Not liking the idea of drilling holes in my trunk.

Thanks again guys!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread