New paint scheme on my Viper GTS! *pics*

Zentenk

Established Member
I just got this finished on Friday, my own custom paint scheme!

I used Forza Motorsport2 to really find the set-up I wanted... I tried regular twin, triple and one solid stripe set-ups. I also used the ACR scheme but the stripe didn't look right on the hood so I went ahead and deleted that and kept the cabin and back all black. I also tried different paint colors and wheel color combo but decided to stay with red, was very close to changing to snake skin green. The red line across the spoiler lip was a last minute addition, I edited it using FM2 and it looked decent enough to keep. I think it makes the spoiler pop out and goes well with the wheels.

Well, I clayed and waxed it all day today. I used Meguires cleaning wax and then Natti's Red.

I think I used wrong setting on camera... it looked fine on the little screen but on my computer it turned out pretty grainy. =(

Enjoy!

IMG_1090x.jpg

IMG_1085x.jpg

IMG_1091x.jpg

IMG_1084x.jpg

IMG_1082x.jpg

IMG_1086x.jpg

IMG_1096x.jpg

Zentenk

Established Member
Thanks, yeah I need to lower it (maybe I will live somewhere without a gay curbed driveway)... and yes the wheels are tiny, but they are the lightest wheel for Viper. Tires are cheap though!! =D

When I get done with mods and I'm back from Korea in 2 years I will get some sick wheels to cruise and keep these SSR wheels to race on.

I also think I need to clear/smoke out the side markers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread