New Owner

Husky44

Established Member
Congrats again!

Weather has certainly sucked. Are you still planning on going to the show tomorrow? I'm leaning against it, but will see in the morning.

aksvt

Established Member
Congrats again!

Weather has certainly sucked. Are you still planning on going to the show tomorrow? I'm leaning against it, but will see in the morning.

I am going to hold off until Sunday, they weather man says its suppose clear up for Sunday. If its half way decent i will be there probably around 12-1 pm and stay for a couple hours Sunday afternoon. Probably spend tomorrow going over the car in the garage.

aksvt

Established Member
Old man winter is being a dick this year so i was not able to take the car to are local car show today, maybe tomorrow if it dries out with the forecasted sunshine. Even here in my part of Alaska it is usually getting pretty damn nice in May but not this year!

I thought id get a couple pics up in my thread anyway, i took it out in the driveway and washed it in the snow and put it back inside and did full paint sealant treatment. It will get a nice wax coat in a day or two while i wait for better weather,
IMG_0776_zpsdd848296.jpg

IMG_0782_zpsa59badea.jpg

IMG_0784_zps5856d541.gif

IMG_0786_zpsb0c0fb4e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread