New Owner Here

Ditty

Established Member
Howdy all, Just wanted to report that I am now a new owner of a 2012 Mustang GT. (And it's hella faster than my truck!) WOW is all I have.

I had one on order, but I got antsy and canceled it and walked into the dealer on tuesday and drove off in my 2012 GT, manual, 3.73, brembos, RACE RED, black interior. It's just awesome. Let the non-warranty-voiding modding begin!

Ditty

Established Member
Yep. I was concerned a LITTLE about the passenger seat and the stereo. I have a 3 yr old and her seat is on the passenger side rear, and when test driving, she complained about HER leg room....I found a fix for that, and I usually listen to either Pandora or Slacker radio via my phone in the car, and the NON-Sync system has the AUX jack in the console...so I'm good there. Already got a cable and my charger set up. (Not really a place to set my phone, so I just set it on the passenger seat at the moment. Maybe I'll get a mount for it in the future.
Also, I'd like to have a little more bolstering in the seats. So, when they are availible, I'll spring for the FRPP Recaro seats. They should match nicely w/ the base black cloth interior.

Scotty_5.0

Established Member
congrats on your purchase. i'm in the same boat as you as far as waiting on new seats for my Base Model.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Congrats. I actually stand my phone up in the cup holder, but recently started wedging it between the E-Brake boot and console.

Users who are viewing this thread