New Owner Chrome Yellow Cobra

03CobraRed

Established Member
:banana: I am the new owner of Chrome98Cobras car! I just wanted to introduce myself.

I am not a Newb by any means, I started out with a black on black 96 Cobra which I then traded for a Torch Red 03 Cobra a week after the 03's came out. I had to get out of the game in 06 to help my parents in a tough financial time and I always wanted my 96 back even when I had my 03.

I was looking for a yellow 98 when I bought my 96 and I couldn't find one anywhere. Fast forward to last week, Chrome98Cobra put his car for sale and a few hours later I said I wanted it!

Picked it up on wed. and I couldn't be happier!

Now if it were only easier to change the tensioner pulley :bash:

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
congrats on the buy. I, along with several others i'm sure, love the looks of that car, and i'm glad it has another good owner. thanks for letting us know!!!

03CobraRed

Established Member
Nothing but Microfibers touch this car, I am more than anal about my cars and boats. Some people call it obsessive compulsive!

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Congrats!!! That's always been one of my favorite cars on this site, it's a beautiful car! He never did answer in the for sale thread, what if anything was wrong with the motor?

amorrow

Established Member
I'm sad to hear he let the car go, but it's good someone on here picked it up. Nice car...congrats!

Last edited:

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Its nice to see your still enjoying the car Ray..Like I said before, if you ever have any questions feel free to call...:beer:

He never did answer in the for sale thread, what if anything was wrong with the motor?
Thats because I specifically said in the original thread if your seriously interested in the car than call me, I dont recall you calling me...
he "had" a nice ride! :D
Yeah I did...Ill have another nice ride soon...:D

Last edited:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Thats because I specifically said in the original thread if your seriously interested in the car than call me, I dont recall you calling me...

I wasn't seriously interested in the car, therefore I didn't PM you. But I am still curious as to what was wrong with it......

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
Glad to see it sold so quickly, Mark.

Congrats to the new owner. I've seen this car in person and can vouch for it 100%. If you ever need help wrenching on the ol beast, send me a PM. I'm local and would be down to meet another SVT enthousiast.

Now, if someone would just buy my car.... argh.

Users who are viewing this thread