New Online Store Open!

Rider90

Established Member
The online store has E X P A N D E D to include products from P21S, Autoglym, 303, Sonus, Raggtopp, and ULTIMA! Competitive Pricing! Microfiber towels, foam polishing pads, backing plates, clay bars, and even gift certificates for our detailing packages! More products to come, stay tuned!

Rider90

Established Member
The Slick Stixxx Detailing Component System is a patent-pending automobile and motorcycle detailing /polishing technology utilizing a series of various straight and angled component handles that are coated in VINYL so they don't scratch, 7 component cleaning heads, and a cloth to help clean tight, hard-to-reach areas that cannot normally be reached by using conventional tools or by hand. Slick Stixxx auto detailing tools are safe to use on chrome, billet aluminum, powder coating and painted surfaces provided they are used as directed. The component handles are made of tempered aluminum coated with chemical resistant vinyl. The component heads are made from self-lubricating, non-marking, high-density plastic that is resistant to petroleum and chemicals. Choose Slick Stixxx for your car polishing needs today!

stixxx.jpg

I ALWAYS have my Slick Stixxx with me when I am detailing. These are invaluable tools to use for both the interior and exterior of any car! Wrap a microfiber towel around the attachment and clean where you never could before. It's amazing the kind of tools you can make with this set, I have never come across a crack or crevice that this set of components could not take on! Best of all, the aluminum rods are coated in vinyl giving a great grip and no worries about scratching anything.

Available in the online store for $25.00

Users who are viewing this thread