New on forum , in Hawaii

Wheelie151

Established Member
I'm stationed at Schoffield barracks, I can't wait to leave Hawaii so I don't have to pay so damn much for shipping when I buy car parts and be able to drive to a race track! Other than that I have an 04 mach automatic, 3.90 gears, lt's, o/r x, JLT RAI kit, 17x9 fr 500's and a tuner from BBR. I have had quite a few stangs and a few other cars and bikes. I'm currently collecting parts to do a turbo build and hopefully a 6 speed swap.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! I'm familiar with Schoffield barracks. I visited a couple of times when I was in the Navy. Anyway, enjoy your time here. Your Mach sounds nice. Post a photo when you get a chance. :)

Wheelie151

Established Member
Welcome to SVTPerformance! I'm familiar with Schoffield barracks. I visited a couple of times when I was in the Navy. Anyway, enjoy your time here. Your Mach sounds nice. Post a photo when you get a chance. :)

Will do , I broke my camera so ill snap some with my iPad tomorrow and upload them.

spdfrkaby

Established Member
Enjoy Hawaii, I myself just left there a few months ago. It was 3 1/2 years of good livin'. I agree with it being difficult to get parts out there at a decent price. There are a couple of websites that will ship there, some even free shipping. The biggest mustang group out there in Performance Mustang Hawaii. You'll see mustangs all over rep'in the club. They are the one's that put on the Rumble on the Roof at the Ford dealership every year. As far as finding a good dyno when you start throwing more stuff on, there isn't much to chose from.

There used to be a ferry that would take you to the other islands where there are drag strips but that is long gone now.

I'm sure you know by now that it seems to always rain where you are at so it'll be a chore to keep your car clean.

If you have any questions about the island or finding something, shoot me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread