New Official Build Thread!!

JoeCobra

Established Member
Hey Guys! I've been chiming in alot on others build threads and finally figured I should really start my own. I've been on the forums for a number of years on and off. This is my second and last Terminator. I never should have sold the first. My first was HIGHROLLER's 03 SB coupe. This one was Baby J's 03 black vert. It was built by TRBO VNM as far as I understand but dropped cylinders 2,3 and 7 less than 9,000 miles later though through no fault of either of theirs I believe. So like CMNORMAN a basically new to me car goes under the knife for a major re-build.

JoeCobra

Established Member
f8c84275f7018953124623adf961b87c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

JoeCobra

Established Member
That is a solid mod list. What are your plans?

THANKS MAN! I'm going to go back to 93 because the quality and availability of E85 here isn't great. I've found two places that test alright but they are 30 miles away from home. all the rest test around e70. I upgraded everything the previous owner did not as far as engine components and water pump and custom ground blower cams. I really just wanna be able to get in turn the key and go out for a cruise, pick my kids up from school, hit car shows, and drag race a couple times maybe. I'll have to let up at the 1/8th mile though because I'm not putting a cage in it.

JoeCobra

Established Member
So you tune it for E70 but if you get E85 or E90 one time does that make it run lean again or vice versa?

MG0h3

Established Member
I think the best bet is to tune for 85 or whatever the "best" fuel the station you uses gets if you know the history. Then if you get lower its just a bit rich.

It might just be the winter blend too.

JoeCobra

Established Member
Ok guys small update. My iron block apparently isn't going to work out. So Racebronco just sold me another Teksid. Going back to Aluminum it looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread